FUMIGATION AND FUMIGANTS REMOVAL SERVICES IN LAS PALMAS AND TENERIFE PORTS
Fumigation of bulk commodities such as grains is a highly efficient treatment against all stored product insects and mite to protect your valuable investment against insect infestation.
Fumigation is a method of pest control that completely treats an area with gaseous pesticides - or fumigants - to suffocate or poison the pests within.
Fumigation with phosphine is a simple, effective and value-for-money way of controlling stored product pests. The advantage of phosphine fumigation is that there are no pesticide residues, it controls all life stages of the target pest and can be used as a curative or preventative solution during the bulk commodities transportation.
After the fumigation carried out at loading port you can take an advantage of bunkering stop in Las Palmas and carry on the de-fumigation procedure while your vessel is taking bunkers at berthing place or anchorage.
Performed by FLORESALUD PEST CONTROL degassing operation will avoid any additional delay or extra costs at destination in terms of demurrage for phosphine sleeves removal.
- Coordination with the local authorities including all permissions needed
- Fumigation of vessel’s cargo in holds using phosphine sleeves
- Safe phosphine sleeves removal from vessel's holds by our professional team
- Certificate confirming destruction of the phosphine disposed
- Warranty of safety and efficiency during all the process
SERVICES OF GAS FREE AND REMOVAL SLEEVES OF FUMIGATIONS FOR MERCHANT VESSELS
Involved in operating businesses:
- WILMHELMSEN - CONSIGNATARIA SHIPS SERVICE - (+ 34 928 464896) - email@example.com
- BERGE MARITIMA - (+ 34 928 488960) - firstname.lastname@example.org
- FLORESALUD - PEST CONTROL SERVICE - (+ 34 928 332346) - email@example.com
- AGROTECO - SHIP FUMIGATION SERVICE - (+ 34 957 300308) - firstname.lastname@example.org